Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Summer Entertaining

So, all of this talk about bargain shopping made me want to draw your attention to a few items!


Wish List


I think that this would be awesome in a basement or loft. I saw it at BJ's for $444.99. I do think that that is really expensive for a table and bar chairs but I also think that it would be the focal point of a room and something that would stay in the family for years and years. Plus, Diet Coke is really delicious.


Jenn's Summer Must-Have's



A zero gravity recliner will be the most popular chair outside (and probably inside) of your house. They are amazing. This is the cheapest I was able to find them at Sears.


So, I really do not buy ANYTHING without researching it first. Last year I researched pool and beach towels and Lands' End towels get the highest reviews from anywhere. I got stripey ones, they are on sale right now for $16.88. Buy them here and for an extra $5 get them monogrammed with your last name so that they don't get lost at the pool.

Last but not least, I LOVE Tervis Tumblers! They are such a wonderful beverage holder in summer or all year long. They are insulated and come custom, personalized or plain - however you like them! Big, little and even with tops (my husband likes them for his iced coffee). Check them out here.






No comments:

Post a Comment