Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Meet Donna!


Donna Johnson from The Courtyards at Brandywine writes,

I am a lifelong realtor licensed in both PA and DE for the past 30 years.I have experienced many changing markets in my career as a realtor. With those changes comes the constant challenge to fuel the passion that brought me into the business in the first place. I am passionate about assisting people fulfill their wants, needs and wishes. It is so rewarding to hand someone the keys to the front door of their new home. Like a new baby, a new home is a fresh, new start and I am always honored to be part of the experience.

New construction is in my blood. I have always loved to take things apart and build them anew. Since you can only do that so many times in your personal life, it just made sense for me to focus on selling newly constructed homes. Oddly enough, my first new community that I ever sold was Hidden Forest in Downingtown, PA for Frank McKee, Sr. The fact that I am back with McKee Builders makes perfect sense. I am very particular about the builder with whom I associate with. Integrity, sound construction and consumer friendly reputation are crucial to a successful building company and McKee fits the bill perfectly.

My family is forst and foremost my most treasured accomplishment. My husband Larry and I have been married for 34 years. We have two sons, a daughter-in-law (who I adore) and as of January 16, 2012, a precious graddaughter, Lila Wren.

Besides making dreams come true for my clients, my other passions are mountain biking, hiking, gardening and cooking. I especially love to cook what I grow. My respect for all things in nature is at the core of who I am as a human being!

No comments:

Post a Comment