Thursday, January 12, 2012

Meet Jessica!

I am a lifelong resident of North East, Maryland and as any one who visits my community knows, I am a huge fan of our quaint, small town charm! Growing up, I spent summers at my family's summer house in Fenwick Island, Delaware and consider it to be my second home. I am married to my high school sweetheart and we have three amazing children, ages 12, 10 and 5. After studying Marketing Communications at Cecil College, I attended the Mid-Atlantic School of Real Estate and received my real estate license in 2005.

I enjoy spending time with my family, reading and attending my children's sporting events. I am also an active member of the North East Chamber of Commerce, serving as past Treasurer and was honored as Coordinator of the Year in 2009.

I love sandy beaches and the ocean! I'm always up fpr travel if sand and sun are involved. The coolest thing that I have done would have to be snorkeling in the Gulf of Mexico. The clear water of the Gulf, the beautiful sea life and amazing reefs were breathtaking. The craziest thing I have done would also be in Mexico when I went parasailing which consisted of little more than a boat, a lawn chair tied to a rope and a parachute. I have never been happier to plant my feet on solid ground!

I love my job!! My favorite part of the job is my clients. I truly enjoy helping them find a home that suits their needs, and assisting them in personalizing their home colors and finishes to their taste. For many of my clients, after living in a home that they had chosen for the needs of raising a family, this is the first time that they will have a brand new home to personalize as they wish. For the first time they have the opportunity to choose everything based on their wants and desires alone. It is a very exciting time and I love being a part of it. In all honesty my least favorite thing is working weekends! But... a close second would be preparing reports and paperwork! I am a people person. I like to be interacting with people and showing my visitors why the Cecil Woods lifestyle is so wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment