Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Lighting

I know to some it may be boring but I think that lighting fixtures are a major part of a home's decor. For many of our buyers, they have not decided on lighting for a whole house in many, many years (if ever). For that reason, I thought that I would show off our standard fixtures from each of our lines - and additionally point out some of the options that we offer that I particularly like.

First up is lighting from the Kichler which is available at The Courtyards at Brandywine and The Preserve at Lamplighter.

Many of our buyers find that the clean lines of our included options is exactly what they are looking for in their new home. And they come in three finishes to fully make it your own.



 
 
We also love the Lacey collection. It is a full line so you could do a whole home, or just pick and choose. We will actually be putting this entire line in the Shannon model at Brandywine to show it off. Here are a couple of pieces.
 
 



 

Some others that I like:
Circolo, Pottery Barn-look

Hayman Bay, an antique white finish in just a room or two would be beautiful


Maybe not that practical, but pretty fabulous!


No comments:

Post a Comment